Meals Service Information for the 2021-2022 School Year –
- Each school in the Mark West District will offer hot meals to students on-campus 5 days a week.
- Independent Study students may pick up frozen meals once per week, schedule to be determined.
- ALL students will eat for FREE for all of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Starting in 2021-2022 we will be offering Chocolate Milk during the lunch period.
- Monthly menus are posted on your School website each month beginning early August.
- As meals are FREE again this year, we ask that you provide your annual household income information during Data Confirmation or by using the Alternative Income Form available on our District website to help support our school programs.